ROBOTICS & RPA
This course will provide a high-level overview of Robotic Process Automation. It will cover the core aspect of RPA along with tools and techniques that are currently available in the market to leverage a successful automation
Following are the core courses that will be covered
- High-level understanding of RPA
- why RPA? Are we there yet?
- Are the leaders ready for RPA?
- How do we select the work for RPA?
- Before going for the big bang – execute a pilot and reap the success and then determine the future roadmap
- How to execute the RPA initiative? What is the prerequisite to identify the area that can be chosen for RPA Transformation
- Pilot mode execution of RPA
- Other PMLC / Agle nuances to execute the program/project
Past experience in a basic understanding of programming. Though this is not mandatory, whereas it is recommended
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes