PMI-RMP Certification Preparation
The main objective is to provide a learning experience and building confidence for the key participants to clear the PMI-RMP at the first time. Overall the program will prime focus to cover the exam areas as outlined in the Exam Content Outline. In addition, there will be exam simulation where the participants will be required to successfully complete to meet the required score. This gives the participants confidence in attempting the exam.
Learners will gain complete coverage of the following:
- Techniques to pass the PMI-RMP exam at the first try
- How to overcome the fear during the exam day
- Study Plan – How to organize and approach the weakness area
- How to evaluate the bigger picture and approach the exam
- Using mnemonics or acronym format to achieve a good understanding
- Real-Time Practice Simulation of exams (more than 1000 questions)
- Practice a Brain Dump and assess the score
- Required educational credits of 30 RM educational hours
- Study Plan –
- Review the PMI-RMP handbook
- Review the Exam Content Outline
- Review the Practice Standard for Project Risk Management.
- Enroll in a formal study course offered by PMI chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s). You can also review self-study books published by R.E.P.s and other reputable training organizations.
- Review the latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
OUR GUARANTEE: PARTICIPANTS IN THIS COURSE CAN FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PASS AT THE FIRST TRY
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE / PRE-FEQUI
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes