This course will focus on running the Disciplined Agile engagement a successful endeavor and feel confident to the participants on how to execute the same. It will employ concepts such as eliminating waste, cost of delay, quality, rapid feedback and response, and the role of management?
To learn all of the above and adapt to your project, this workshop will help you to achieve the same. In addition, to succeed you need an agile mindset, combined with leadership and team management skills. At the same time need to do so within the context of your organization and its culture. The Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) training and certification provide tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, remove impediments, and to tailor your team’s way of working (WoW) so it matches and reflects the unique situation of your unique team.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be prepared to begin your Disciplined Agile certification journey.
Learners will gain complete coverage of the following:
- Disciplined Agile Foundations of Agile
- Disciplined Agile Foundations of Lean
- Choosing Your WoWTM (Way of Working)
- Demonstrate how to lead your team through a tailoring workshop to identify their initial way of working (WoW).
- Select the best-fit lifecycle for your team.
- Choose the Disciplined Agile goal diagrams that are most relevant to your team’s situation.
- Apply the relevant goal diagrams to identify techniques and practices that are most likely to work in your team’s context.
- Improve retrospectives by using tools from Disciplined Agile to identify techniques that will more accurately address your current challenges.
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE / PRE-REQUISITES
After passing the Disciplined Agile Certification Test you will be awarded the Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) designation.
Based on your experience with agile teams, you may apply for the following designations:
- with PMI-ACP or references for a minimum 2 years agile team experience – Certified Disciplined Agile Practitioner (CDAP)
- with references for a minimum 2 years agile team lead experience as a Team Lead, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Architecture Owner – Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM)
- Students to purchase and use during the workshop: Choose Your WoW!: A Disciplined Agile Delivery Handbook for Optimizing Your Way of Working (WoW) by Scott Ambler & Mark Lines
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes