Managing Complex Project in Agile context
The main objective of this course is to provide the participant with how an Agile framework can be utilized to manage complex projects.
- Participants will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery, and Agile Project Management.
- How to conduct and manage User Stories, Daily Stand-Ups / SCRUM
- How to create Kanban Board, ScrumBan Board
- Retrospectives – What is this and why important for this?
- Tools such as (JIRA, Kanban)
- How to manage Sprints in delivering the MVP
- Manage Agile teams
- Case Study Approach to demonstrate Agile Delivery.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes