Agile & Waterfall
As the latest trend is to move towards Agile. Whereas many of the clients have various deliverables geared towards the Waterfall methodology and to adapt to Agile there are certain techniques and procedures to be followed. This course outlines the best approach and how that can be implemented
- Participants will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery, and Agile Project Management.
- Transition to Agile – What is required?
- Tools & Techniques to be used for the transition
- Risk and Mitigations to Manage the Transition
- Case Study Approach to demonstrate Agile Delivery.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes